Documents to provide at your first office visit:
- Completed New Patient Packet
- Completed questionnaires (if requested when you schedule your appointment)
- Other specialists, psychologists and school (IEP) reports
- Any EEG, lab testing or neuroimaging reports
- Neurological imaging (digital images if available)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take my insurance?
How do Monarch and Hospital-affiliated Physician HMO's work?
How much do the appointments cost?
Are labs and other studies that Dr. McIntosh may order covered by my insurance?
Do you do telephone consultations?
Can I e-mail Dr. McIntosh?
What should I do if there is an after-hours emergency?
How do I get lab/test results?
How do I get a medication refill?
Dr. Andrew McIntosh, MD
Orange County Pediatric Neurologist
30131 Town Center Drive, Suite 195
Laguna Niguel, California 92677
|(Only complete if requested by our office)